Meeting design and facilitation are skills at the core of what we do.
We help leadership of networks, inter-organizational collaborations, boards and senior management teams have conversations that move things forward. We structure group process and, in real time, attend to pacing, group dynamics, and balancing contributions to accomplish the purpose of the session.
In the facilitator role, we are called upon to be organizer, cheerleader, clarifier, negotiator, problem solver, traffic cop, strategist, devil's advocate and coach. While these roles may come into play, we always remember that the event is your event, not ours. The discovery and results of the process (recommendations, decisions and plans) must be generated and embraced by your organization to be real.
- Goals of the Meeting and Deliverables
- Pre-Meeting Communications
- Attending to Pacing and Group Energies
- Creative and diverse activities to elicit insight and participation
- Outcome or decision making tools when agenda items require action
- Report as Required
- More innovative productive discussions
- Better use of board time
We can facilitate the following and more:
- Board Retreats
- Senior Staff Retreats
- Staff Consultations
- Inter-organizational Collaborations
- Stakeholder Consultations
- Tough Issues' Discussion
- Initiating New Collaborations
This area of service is truly situation-specific.
Depending on the goals of the event or the issue, The Accountability Group can develop a customized agenda suited to your needs.